Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Hi...Yeah I'm blogging once again =D...
Basically, these days .......were plain boring but happy and relaxing...
because theres no exams....no heart-shocking scripts
Yeah I made a stupid mistake for e geog paper...did all three questions -_-
n had rubbish on all of 'em....
GRRR....
Nevermind...DONT CARE =D
and i ruined my blog....>.<
i don't know how to get back e past one...AHH
anyway, I wanna go fly kite!!
Its sooo fun n thrilling...umm to see e kite go UP...
aHHHHHH
And I'm broke now, too.
NO $$...
Hey I just found blogging interesting again..
I got sick of it days ago...
AND IT SEEMS FUN NOW AGAIN XD
GOOD...Now that Ihave something to do daily..
Who cares if my blog's ugly =D
And.....We're getting back our SCRIPTS tomorrow..
Funny feeling, But I don't seem to bother about it anymore..
Maybe it's just because I'm just too sick of exams
Ok GOODNIGHT =D
And yeah, sorry no tag boards for you guys to make noise in =D
.....I DONT KNOW HOW TO CREATE ONE AND ...
I don't know how to link so pleaaase don't ask me to link u =D
^^But it's nice of you to ask tat :D
goodnight, ppl!
it cracked me

No comments: