Saturday, March 31, 2007

CONFUSED

Today is a hectic day, like any other day.
Duh...It was soo depressing after I was FINALLY about to complete all e 9 online & horrifying chinese tests.
Today morning, I woke up at about 10+? Yeah, i ate my breakfast and revised algebra...From algebra 1 to algebra all the way.....I did dat from 12 to about 4pm? Sad to say, I had to skip my own ''dance pract.'' because of DAT.awww.
THEN I carried on to read theu chapters 3 to 4 and a little part oof chap.5 of e hist. tb before i eventually DOZED OFF.
Omg, look at the effects of the hist. tb....amazing, isit it? XD
Well, to put it simply, IT WAS....far too boring.
But we dont have a choice- So Self-deception comes in handy at this point,
Physco e mind- Say you love history unconsciously in your mind....for how many times you would like it to be
and maybe den u WOULD ACTUALLY LOVE IT =)
AND so, after the sleeping period was over...
Here comes e EATING period
My father was back and we had dumpling noodles for dinner....no comments on it.
Then i was back to studying AGAIN...i wrote down some notes for hist.
and den, I was sitting in front of the computer.
Guess wad? i WAS DOING HW AGAIN
i did e 9 chinese online tests to about 11+?
It was all so sick....some parts i randomly chose the ans and hoped that lady luck would ''SHINE'' on me and blind my eyes like how the online tests did..
WOO
and guess wad?while i wan doing the 8th test, my sis came in the room and told me she wanted to sleep and i felt like dying because after slogging for e whole day,
I WANTED SOME FUN ON THE COM
and then she actually told me to Switch-Off-The-Com
But thank god, in the end she got frustrated and slept in my parents' room
I was evil, wasn't i?
Just too bad..I was dying to finish all e sicko tests and play the com
You can't expect me to go straight to sleep! I would probably die.
So yeah, here I am using the com, chatting and blogging.
THANK GOD
I'm getting tired of the school life.
Everyday's studying and doing hw....up till 10 at night, and i can't finish my hw even.
WAD AM I DOING?
anyways, WE STILL MUS HANG on there
to alyssa: JIA YOU! =D you're doing it well!

No comments: