Saturday, March 31, 2007

I feel so BAD. i hate rumours. why are people so nosey?

I'm actually thinking of creating another secret blog where no one knows. No one at all. So i can write whatever things i wan in it. I'm still considering..
While I was on MSN just now, a guy whom i used to play gb with suddenly approached me and asked for my photos and wanted me to give him my photos. I did not, and asked him who he was repeatedly but he din even responded. he jus kept sending his photos to me. and i kept cancelling.
and im feeling so bad inside me now. for wad i did.
also, i realised how horrible it was to order a person to switch off a computer.
IT WAS JUST TOO MEAN
and i actually did dat to my brother lots of time..I'm so sorry =(
I should have asked him nicely
AND I WONT DO TAT EVER AGAIN
and he even treated me so nice after wad i did =/
S.o.r.r.y
how i wish i could blog everyday..
It's just so nice to pour out ur feelings here
where ppl might actually read it.
and dont really take notice of it =)
AND TODAYS APRIL FOOL!
=.=i din succeed in tricking sarah after all..lacked of some observations.
I ACTUALLY TOLD HER I WAS TRICKING HER XD
nvm. nick and sarah would noe wad i was saying.
and i'm gonna seal my ears from rumours.
it kills friendships

No comments: