Sunday, April 1, 2007

heehee

WOO i'm here blogging again.
today's april.FOOL.
XD weee but theres nth much to trick about..
I still haven't finish studying for history
CHAPTERS 3, 4 , 5.Omg
ANYWAY,
I'M LEFT WITH ONLI CHAP 5 AND SBQ XD
gogogo!
one chap took me hours to complete revising it =(
I don't know what the hell i'm doin too =)
anyways, i think im addicted to blogging
AWW.
I was hopin i could finish studying for history by the evening ..
AND PLAY COM AT NIGHT
but it turned out that i haven't actually finish studying history
=D
Its OK. I'll play next week. Play like mad again .HAHAHA!
GOOOO!!
i might actually be able to finish the last chap in ONE HOUR.
I should have. why did i take soo long?
All right, I'm going to study
WEEEEE
HSu I WANNA SEE YOU STAND OUT AND APLAUD FOR ME ON SPEECH DAY XD
STAND UP ALONE . I WANNA SEE UR FACE
XD GOOD NIGHT ppl..
hope to cya later!
Oh yeah

No comments: