Monday, April 2, 2007

WEEE

Yijun helped me to change my blogskin HAHAHA.
sarah said e piggy 1 was nicer.
actually, i think so too XD
But its Ok.
yijun probably changed the blogskin because hsu li said e pigs were ugly =.=
BUT THEY WERE CUTE!
this blog- it looks cool. but a little boring. the piggy 1 was m0re lively.
But the snow falling are nice =D
Yeah i specially rushed to see my blog after yijun's surprise call.
heehee.. guess wad?
i THINK i know how to change blogskins now.
1) Cut
2)Paste
uhhh my brother told me dat.
I M GONNA GO BLOGSKINS-SEARCHING ON SATURDAY .WOOHOO!
i'll try .
with the assistance of my brother
and yeah. My bro's b dae's coming .
i still don't know wad to buy for him. the last solution would be a teddy bear. -he's older than me
lalala. rawk e world. woooooo
I DONT WANT TO SEE U TML.I DUN WANNA BE ADDICTED.
and i wont =) because theres CCA tml and i wont have a choice XD
lalala.GOOD night ppl!
Have a nicenice Day.
Everyone rawks e world.

No comments: