Saturday, April 7, 2007

weeeeeee

weeeeeeee
I changed my blogskin.hahha YAY.
ITS all nic's FORK.
scare me
but theres realli ENG HW rite?
yeah and i totally din hear abt it at all.
i guess i was half day-dreaming in her class.
i ought to BUCK UP!
hehehe pay FULL attention in Mrs. Verma's class.
althought its h-a-r-d.
but still. yeah. WAKE UP!
heheh I thought of sumthing. i gonna slam meiting's table when she sleeps durin hist lesson.
she treats it as her sleeping lesson ba.
shock her. and ahe'll be awake throughout e whole lesson.
It'll be good for her. =D
but of course NOT in front of the teacher.
yeah, here I am again. a typical but desirable saturday =)
ITS A RELAXING DAY. although the supposed to be ''relaxing'' day was a little spoiled by nic
anyway, I still can't figure out if this coming Mon hist test will be jus SBQ or SBQ + structured questions. i THINK it shld be just SBQ. WEE. I STUDIED FOR NTH AGAIN.
i'm yearning for my bio andphysics test. we still haven got back the physics test dat was done ages ago.
im gonna read my storybook .heheh

2 comments:

Nick said...

HI. ITS ME NICK. DID I SPOIL YOUR DAY. IF I DID....................................HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA XD

jasmine said...

MEHMEH NEVER LINK ME!
HAHAHA!

www.jasmine-seng.blogspot.com! (:

eh sbs partner you going for maths olympaid tmr? ):